This tour gives you a fantastic opportunity to get to know our friendly, vibrant, beautiful city of Reykjavik and its famous landmarks. Reykjavik is particularly dynamic, inspiring and captivating during the winter holidays season. We will explore Reykjavik's iconic architecture, cultural landmarks, as well as the recreational area around Tjörnin, the city lake, bordered by very interesting sculptures and charming buildings. The tour is informative and simply great fun!
- Excellent quality bicycle and a safety helmet
- Professional, competent and friendly guide
- Some protective clothing
- Season: All year
- Duration: +/- 2,5 hours with lots of interpretive stops
- Distance: 7 km / 5 miles
- Departures schedule:
Winter: December & January: Fridays & Saturdays at 11 am
Spring: 1 February - 14 May: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 am
Summer: 15 May - 15 October: Every day 10 am
Autumn: 16 October - 30 November: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 am
- Meeting point: Red shipping containers - Ægisgarður 7, Reykjavik Old Harbour
- Meeting time: 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Minimum number of participants: No minimum
- Minimum age: 10 years
Children (aged 10-15): 50% discount
Family Fun & Bike: A private tour for families with children can also be arranged, available all year upon request:
● Departure time: On demand
● Duration: +/- 2.5 hours
● Distance: Depends on the wishes and ability of the riders, usually 7 km
● Level of difficulty: Easy
● Price: ISK 29000 for up to 4 persons
● Each additional person ISK 5500
● Meeting point: Red shipping containers - Ægisgarður 7, Reykjavik Old Harbour
● Meeting time: On demand
● Children's bikes are available in various sizes, connecting bikes, bike trailers, bike connecting rod (Trailgaitor) between parent's bike and child's bike,
as well as child seats, helmets and high visibility vests.
● The tour operator reserves the right to deny any guest or group participation for any reason.
● Scheduled tours are conducted in English. Guidance in German and additional languages are available by prior arrangement.
● Personal insurance is not included.
● You can read more about Iceland's beautiful capital in our article on Reykjavik
Images / Video