Dynjandi waterfall is a very unique series of waterfalls located in the west fjords in Iceland. It´s also know to the locals as Fjallfoss or Mountain waterfall. In the breath-taking landscape of the west fjords nature this king of the west is truly an amazing experience. This tour will take you from Isafjordur town south bound through some amazing fjords and small fishing villages. We recommend you pack extra batteries for your camera on this trip. The meaning of the word Dynjandi means "Thunderous", click here to hear why!
- Starting from: Ísafjörður, Reykjavík
- Season: 1st May-30th Sep
- Difficulty: 1/5
- Minimum age: None
- Min: 2 pax Max: 16 pax
- Free hotel pick up from Isafjordur
- Duration: 7-8 hours
- Departures: Thuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 14:00
- Expert guide
● Isafjordur can be reached by car: Reykjavik to Isafjordur distance is 455 km; paved road
● There are two daily flights from Reykjavik (Domestic Airport) to Isafjordur all year round - the flight takes 40-50 minutes.
● You may like to read our article on Westfjords
Images / Video