Want to have an Adventure in Iceland? How about combining an ATV and RIB boat tour.
Together this is a 2.5 hour tour that combines adrenaline, nature and guidance in South Iceland.
We sail with you along the volcanic black beach at the south coast in Iceland. The guide will inform you about the nature and history of specific stops we take along the route. And in between we take a speed ride that pumps up your adrenaline. You will also drive on an ATV along the black beach and experience the nature first hand. As well as driving inland.
A perfect tour for those who want to experience everything.
- An amazing experience.
- Free Cancelation
- VAT\Taxes included
- No Booking Fees
- Sail by the lighthouse Hafnarnesviti
- Sail along the black beach and by the rocky Þyrstlingsnef
- Check out the bay Selvogur and the lighthouse Selvogsviti
- See an old shipwreck
- Visit Herdísarvík – where the Icelandic poet Einar Ben lived
- Sail by the famous church Strandarkirkja
- Drive along the black beach
- See a lot of seabirds
- And maybe spot whales and seals
- Every passenger get a float suit and life jackets
- Every driver and passenger on ATV gets a helmet and warm suit
- Black sand beach
- ATV Tour
- South Coast
- Boat tour
- Season: 15. April to 31. October
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Departures: Every day 10 am, 2 pm and 5 pm
- Minimum age: 6 years old as a passenger
- Driver licence necessary
- Minimum 5 participants
- Maximum 12 participants
We recommend you bring
17, Hafnarskeið, Thorlakshofn, Iceland
*Arrive 30 minutes before your ride in order to get the gear you need and go through security issues