Whale watching in one of North Iceland's fjords, Eyjafjordur. It is a fantastic experience, letting you encounter the marine wildlife first hand, and each tour is unique. Humpback whales have in recent years been the main attraction, as well as the minke whales, and the chances of spotting the white-beaked dolphin and the harbour porpoise are also high. The humpback whale is one of the most popular whales as it normally raises the fluke before deep diving and occasionally waves the gigantic flippers or breaches from time to time. White-beaked dolphins and harbour porpoises are frequently seen and blue whales have been regular guests, especially in June and early July.
This is the all-time most popular tour and we have 99% sighting success.
- Expert whale watching guide
- FREE Wi-Fi
- 360° panorama from top deck
- Heated cabin indoor
- Light snacks, sandwiches, coffee, beer & soft drinks available on board
- Comfortable cushioned seats & ample space
- Season: Daily May - October
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Departure point: Torfunefsbryggja Harbour AKUREYRI
- Departure times: 9:00 & 13:00
Age 7-15: ISK 5.745
Under 7 years: Free
Arrive at the harbour twenty minutes before departure
● Our staff is well trained and our customers’ wellbeing and safety is our highest priority.