This tour gives you a fantastic opportunity to get to know our friendly, vibrant, beautiful city of Reykjavik and its famous landmarks. Reykjavik is particularly dynamic, inspiring and captivating during the winter holidays season. We will explore Reykjavik's iconic architecture, cultural landmarks, as well as the recreational area around Tjörnin, the city lake, bordered by very interesting sculptures and charming buildings. The tour is informative and simply great fun!
- Excellent quality bicycle and a safety helmet
- Professional, competent and friendly guide
- Some protective clothing
- Season: All year
- Duration: +/- 2,5 hours with lots of interpretive stops
- Distance: 7 km / 5 miles
- Departures schedule:
Winter: December & January: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 am
Spring: 1 February - 14 May: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 am
Summer: 15 May - 30 September: Every day 10 am
Autumn: 1 October - 30 November: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 am
- Meeting point: Red shipping containers - Ægisgarður 7, Reykjavik Old Harbour
- Meeting time: 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Minimum number of participants: No minimum
- Minimum age: 10 years
Children (aged 10-15): 50% discount
● Personal insurance is not included
● Scheduled tours are conducted in English. Guidance in German and additional languages are available by prior arrangement.
● Personal insurance is not included.
● You can read more about Iceland's beautiful capital in our article on Reykjavik
Images / Video