On this tour we will be exploring the amazing highlands of the North. This is a full day trip for the whole family.
We will be traveling to some of the most amazing places in the north!
The tour starts from Akureyri and we will be going to Lake Myvatn, from there the adventures begin as we take off to the highlands.
We travel alongside of the Jökulsárgljúfur canyon, we are going to iconic locations such as Dettifoss (waterfall), Hljodaklettar (Echo Cliffs), Asbyrgi (canyon), the Arctic coastline and Husavik village.
From June to the middle of August, we stop at Tjörnes Peninsula where we will find puffins nesting in the impressive cliffs by the coastline.
- An amazing traveling experience in the highlands.
- 10-11 hours of adventures.
- An English speaking guide.
- Fully Guided tour.
- Season: June 6th - October 31st
- Duration: 10-11 hours.
- Departures: Daily.
- Minimum age: There is no age limit on the tour.
- Minimum of 2 participants.
- Reservation is necessary.
We recommend you bring
- Warm outdoor clothing.
- Waterproof jacket and pants.
- Good shoes for the cold weather and warm socks.
- Warm headwear, gloves and sunglasses.
- Water bottle.
- Bring your camera!
Saga Travel Information Centre or free hotel pick up
Be prepared for ice-cold weather and dress accordingly.