Are you ready for a glacier walk?
On this safe, fun and easy glacier walk you can enjoy the unique glacier world with its breathtaking views; the mountains in these areas are among the most beautiful in Iceland.
We depart from Freysnes by Svínafellsjökull, and we‘ll arrive at the foot of Svínafellsjökull. There, we prepare for our glacier walk, and all guests receive proper equipment for this venture. To walk on a glacier and come in such close contact with this spectacular natural phenomenon is a unique experience, one to be remembered. After the walk, we head back to Freysnes. In all, this is approximately a three-hour tour.
- An amazing traveling experience
- Crampons, harness, helmet, ice axe
- Guided tour with a local
- Free cancelation
- No booking fees
- Glacier Hike
- Super Jeep
- Season: Oktober - March
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departures: Daily at 09:30 and 14:00
- Minimum age: No age limit
We recommend you bring
- Bottle of water.
- Warm outdoor clothing.
- Waterproof jacket and pants.
- Good shoes for the cold weather and warm socks.
- Warm headwear, gloves and sunglasses.
- Your camera!
Shell Gas Station Freysnes by Svínafellsjökull.
Please be ready for pickup at least 15-20 minutes prior to tour start.