During this captivating, wraparound adventure you will be swept off to the tiny island’s awe-inspiring uniqueness. The island's inhabitants live courageous and harsh lives, they have throughout the century’s depended on the sea life, especially the fish.
You will meet friendly locals who can tell you countless stories about the hardship of living in such a windswept and secluded spot on the globe.
You will go with the locals to all the secret spots there you will see puffins and possibly whales, book your trip now to find out more!
- Expert whale watching guide
- Multiple viewing platforms
- 360° panorama from top deck
- Commentary through on board sound system
- Heated indoor cabin with toilet facilities
- Comfortable cushioned seats & ample space
- Light snacks, coffee, beer & soft drinks available on board
- Season: Daily June - August
- Duration: Approximately 6 and a half hour tour
- Departure point: Torfunefsbryggja harbour, Akureyri
- Departure times: 18:00
- Minimum age: No age limit
Arrive at the harbour 30 minutes before departure
Our staff is well trained and our customers’ wellbeing and safety is our highest priority.